Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I THOUGHT we were up for a CHANGE?!?!?!?


WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS?!?!?!?!?
and who the heck was the editor???

Obama to me really represents a symbol of change.. This is far from changing and moving in the right direction. There comes a point where it's not funny anymore.... I have a friend here in London that is Korean and I have truly learned whats appropriate and whats not.... Over here, her ethnic group is call "oriental" and she HATES it... her quote "only rugs are Oriental" LOL but it really goes to show you educating goes a long way..We joke and kid about things however; I know my limits as well as she knows hers. This picture right here is pure inappropriate. Not only are we calling African Americans monkeys but we are demeaning our President of the United States.. If that's what i got to deal with when i go home..I'm straight.. I'll stick here with the Africans..(although they discriminate against each other as well)..

No comments:

Post a Comment