Saturday, March 7, 2009

THIS HAS TO BE THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!! NO JOKE LOL

Okay so I've been a bit MIA and people have asked "whats up with the pics"... there are more to come, PROMISE.. But just so u can get your fix.. This weekend a friend of mine told me to check out "killing me softly remix" So i did of course because i write down a list of things i need to look up on the Internet as i get distracted and I'm on here for HOURS.. much like I'm getting distracted now... Anyhow; she told me this video was "TOO FUNNY" i was like yeah sure ill check it out not thinking it will be much of anything being that she is British and their sense of humor is a wee bit different than mine.. especially the fact they don't get sarcasm! anyway i check it out and I swear I laughed for 5mins straight and i only watched the first minute of this 3 minutes video...I don't think Ive cried this hard about anything in the last few years or ever..whatever I'm not sure but watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment