Friday, May 1, 2009

Palma De Mallorca






Finally I have a moment to breathe… Just got back from Palma de Mallorca last weekend and I truly plan to REST this weekend… (well that’s the plan).. That’s always the plan and then somebody calls lol.. anyway, Mallorca was cool, literally, one day it rained. This wasn’t the best but it made up for itself the day after because it turned out AMAZING. It really is beautiful there, the water was soo blue but it was still really windy. We couldn’t resist laying out and getting some sun (although I do NOT need any AT ALL..LOL ) the trick was to lay flat at all times because if you sat up it was freezing..Anyhow.. it was a really interesting city. I would love to go back and really get on some boats and go out to the ocean, discover some of the caves undersea etc, I heard they were amazing. We did some caves while we were there though. That was too interesting to go into detail lol..just a little insight, the tour guide was a old man that seemed to live in the cave and learned out to play instruments on the stalagmites and stalactite…lol. But really some of the things I see in my life seriously can ONLY be seen on TV. I actually saw a purse snatcher take a old women’s purse and I couldn’t do anything but yell.. It was really sad. Then this brave young one (lol) went running after the man 5 minutes later like that was going to work…. But to everybody’s surprise he did come back with the purse with everything in it. Moments that followed seemed like one of those silent movies where the police come there are tears of joy then sadness with the crock and confusion with the cops.. yes all very confusing, I know lol.. anyway, it ended with the old lady and her 5 grandkids walking away happy:) . Yes, the five grown kids that did not chaise after the worthless man. Wish I would have been quick on my feet and snapped some pics.that would have been cool lol

Best pic of the day









Side note… I know I have said sooo many great things about the new car. But I must say I miss my missy from home. ..So this is my love to her and her heated seats and smooth ride, this one feels like I’m driving a manual and its only an automatic. I miss you MISSY. I will be home to get u soon..You are in good hands now LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment