Saturday, July 18, 2009

DaniJ the photographer has a come up..wohooo

Most of you know photography is only a hobby for me but, most of you also know whatever I do I tend to do it big ;)..This time round, I landed myself with this company as a photographer doing fairly large events..So yesterday I did the Lloyd banks concert. It was definitely a cool event; great networking and I finally heard sounds in London that I knew...(whole other story LOL) My pics are cool but I now want them to be soooo much better, especially since I'm moving forward in this field.. which means more investments LOL. First step.. external flash. So now I’m looking for that "I can get you anything" guy. Everyone knows who I’m talking bout; you know that guy that can get you steaks and a flat screen.. well I need the SB 600 LOL.. I'll settle for the SB 400 but I REALLY want the SB 600.. anyhow, I’m also lookin out for some lessons so if any body knows a guy that knows a guy, get at me:) I'm trying to rid myself of my token phrase of “jack of all and masters of none”..LOL..especially before I pick up something else like ice hockey..


I have no clue who this dude was but he was pretty good... and he twittered on stage...got to love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment