Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What happen to EASY assembly??

After a long intensive week and weekend I can FINALLY write a blog and share some pics. My main question that I had this weekend was what happened to “JUST ADD WATER”????? After moving into my place and getting things situated I realized I have TONS of clothes (even though this is just the winter collection:). In London, there aren’t many closets so people use wardrobes... YEAH RIGHT! I can’t fit anything in there SO I had to buy a chest for extra storage(along with 5 under bed storages and two over wardrobe storages.yeah yeah i have a lot of clothes and shoes)… If I would have known that I had to do all this work I would have brought the more expensive one! Man it sucks being cheap!!!! (well..only sometimes lol).

OMG...what am i suppose to do with this.. WHERE IS MY BROTHER WHEN YOU NEED HIM..


AFTER ONE HOUR!!!!!



AFTER TWO HOURS!!!!!!(and still not finished)
also working on this lighting thing...would love the advice:)


Okay...so i had to slack a bit but i did all this with a HAND SCREW DRIVER!


Oh please don't let this thing fall apart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment