Monday, January 12, 2009

The Beginning...

So…..the time has come and I’m finally across the pond! The time has also come for me to post at least one entry…gees! Maybe I should have called this the “can’t sleep blog” because seems like the only time I get to write..anyhow…It’s been a long, exciting, stressful, and exhausting adventure.
This is supposed to be a photo blog however I haven’t unpacked my “Beauty” since I’ve arrived. Could be because of the bloody weather outside! I’m trying to get to a point where I can pull my hands out of my jacket pocket yet alone steady my body from shivering to get a good shot. They say it hasn’t been this cold in London in 15 yrs!! Go figure..out of all 15years I decided to pick this year. Sounds like something I would do.LOL. I promise to get to taking a few one of these days. Until then, you can take a look at me being a great videographer, demonstrating what 75 British pounds ($112)a night gets you in a “posh” area of London… FYI…there is no editing to this video LOL It’s really this size.

No comments:

Post a Comment