Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our New Flatmate


IT’S THE END OF THE WEEKEND…... I’m so Sad!!! Okay now that I’m over that LOL. Next week is a very historical week for the USofA..and unfortunately I’m not even in the USA. That SUCKS!!!! Anyway; I’m super blessed and favored to have a wonderful new roommate here in London. A few days ago we got another roommate… I promised Randy I wouldn’t stay with a man while I was here but he’s an exception… He’s short and dark skinned and has big beautiful eyes. His name is Jack Finnagus (my flatmate named him). He’s SO cute..and he loves my camera, such a poser.

1 comment:

  1. oooh. i'm a total sucker for fishies. this guy has a pretty color to him. don't forget to make sure the tank temperature is ok...we lost a little guy recently b/c of that :(

    ReplyDelete