Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trying to see the lighter things of Life....

Well as I received some not so happy, bad, disturbing, upsetting news yesterday; I’ve been doing all I could to see the lighter side of life. But this bloody -2 weather and the fact that it gets dark at 4pm doesn’t help. Going to work I don’t get to take my camera although I really wish I could because I see some really fantastic things on the way. Everybody would look at me crazy and wonder why the heck this tourist is on the bus this early…A few things that amused me…

* I saw a REAL milk truck yesterday. It had real glass milk jars that looked sooo old school..I was wondering if a dry ice truck would follow but it didn’t LOL..

*I also learned that if you throw the peace sign backwards it means F>C% OFF….LOL… Where I’m from that also mean “deuces” or “I’m out” HA not in London..


*They STILL wear those silly wigs and clothes in court… I was tripping when I walked in and saw a black man with a blonde wig…. It totally lightened my day.. LOL



*LEGALLY children can go to a restaurant and drink alcohol with their parents at 15! HA try that in America and we are reporting you to child protective services!

*OH let's not forget this one... Just in case you didn't know, this device has wonder outcomes on AFRO-Caribbean hair (Translation: The Naps) ..LOL it's a electric straightening comb..I'll get you one Brittney LOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment